Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #1

By 7:06 PM

 
Music Monday is a new weekly feature to show off music must-haves!
 
 
In lieu of last night's Grammys I thought it was only fitting to include these guys especially for this album winning Album of the Year. If you have not heard these guys yet... you are missing out. Soulful lyrics, twangy sound... you gotta love them!

Artist: Mumford & Sons
Album: Babel
Released: Sept. 25, 2012











Track Listing:

1. Babel *
2. Whispers in the Dark
3. I Will Wait *
4. Holland Road
5. Ghosts That We Knew
6. Lover of the Light
7. Lovers' Eyes
8. Reminder
9. Hopeless Wanderer
10. Broken Crown *
11. Below My Feet
12. Not With Haste
13. For Those Below
14. The Boxer
15. Where Are You Now

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.