Stacking the Shelves is an event hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves.
For Review/Blog Tour:
Edelweiss:
All Lined Up (Rusk University #1) by Cora Carmack
(A big thanks to William Morrow for this one!)
NetGalley:
The Kiss of Deception (Remnant Chronicles #1) by Mary E. Pearson
Searching For Perfect (Searching For #2) by Jennifer Probst
Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae
(A big thanks Macmillan, Bloomsbury Kids, and Gallery for these!)
Borrowed:
Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
(A big thanks to Vi from Vi3tbabe for letting me borrow this one!)
Bought:
Shine by Lauren Myracle
Dreamless (Starcrossed #2) by Josephine Angelini
Goddess (Starcrossed #3) by Josephine Angelini
Suddenly Royal (Suddenly #1) by Nichole Chase
(I took a trip to my used bookstore and picked these up. I've already Nichole's book but had to have a copy for myself.)











Ohh All Lined Up! I'm really excited for that one. And Don't Look Back! I cannot wait to have that pretty in my hands. I'm sure I'll love it. Happy reading Jessica!
ReplyDeleteGreat Haul Jess! I can't wait to read All Lined Up by Cora Carmack and Don't Look back! Jennifer Probst is one of my fav authors! Have you read her Marriage to a Billionaire Series! If you haven't, I'm pretty sure you would love them! They are really steamy, and great love stories!
ReplyDeleteLindy@ A Bookish Escape
Nice! Debated over The Kiss of Deception myself, but I just have too many books to read as it is!
ReplyDeleteSoooo cannot wait for Don't Look Back! Took the pubs over 3 months to reject me. Kind of annoying that way. But at least you have an awesome friend to loan it to you!
I really enjoyed the Starcrossed trilogy myself! Hope you enjoy the last two installments there and the rest of your reads too of course!
Here's my STS
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
The Kiss of Deception looks and sounds awesome! :D
ReplyDeleteOOH fun books this week! I can't wait to see what you think of Searching for Perfect. :)
ReplyDeleteNice haul! Second blog I've seen get Ringer this week. I also got Kiss of Deception. Looks like you got some really good one this week! Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteSP & STS
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know
Nice assortment. I have The Kiss of Deception on my review stack too. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteThat Wish You Were Italian looks cute! Haven't seen that before!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my STS.
Oh, I need Don't Look Back and All Lined Up in my life! I'm so excited for those, and I really hope they're as good as I think they'll be! Great books, Jessica! Happy Reading! =D
ReplyDeleteGreat haul! I can't wait to get my hands on Don't Look Back, JLA is amazing! All Lined Up looks good to and I love Carmack's Losing It books!
ReplyDeleteYAY FOR DON'T LOOK BACK! I seriously loved that one - it's my new JLA fave. I feel like her other books are very formulaic and repetitive, but this one was unique and fresh. YAY for that! And I got an ARC of The Kiss of Deception but me being me... I have not read it yet. Hopefully by May! :o
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous week, Jess!
Check out my STS post!
I'm looking so forward to starting a Searching for Perfect. Ringer looks good too, I need to start that series.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your books!
Looks like some fabulous reading time ahead! Happy Reading! Here's my STS if you'd like to stop by.
ReplyDelete