Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #82

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
This week I am featuring Gregory Alan Isakov. I hadn't heard of Isakov until recently. I was discussing music with Emery Lord before the Boldly Bookish tour and she told me he was playing at Bonnaroo and that I should try to see him because seeing him live is like a religious experience. HAH!
 
So I definitely made time to squeeze him in and needless to say, she was right. I absolutely love his voice and I put this album on repeat while I read. It's calming, it's peaceful and I am blown away by his lyrics.




Artist: Gregory Alan Isakov
Album: The Weatherman
Released: July 9, 2013
Favorite Tracks: Saint Valentine, Time Will Tell, O' City Lights, Astronaut, The Universe, Suitcase Full of Sparks, Honey, It's Alright






Track Listing:

1. Amsterdam
2. Saint Valentine
3. Second Chances
4. Living Proof
5. Time Will Tell
6. O' City Lights
7. Astronaut
8. California Open Back
9. The Universe
10. Suitcase Full of Sparks
11. Honey, It's Alright
12. All Shades of Blue
13. She Always Takes it Black



 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is a new artist for me. Will check him out on spotify later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you think of him Trish! He's very mellow and perfect for relaxing.

      Delete
  2. I love how I always come to your Music Monday posts and discover a new-to-me artist! And I've got quite a few new faves too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Pili this makes me so happy to hear! Thank you hun!

      Delete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.