Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #84

By 7:55 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
This week I am once again featuring Of Monsters and Men! Their latest cd dropped earlier in the summer and I am JUST NOW getting around to it. Shame on me. My friend told me how much he adored this CD because we get a lot more of Nanna's vocals in this one, which I definitely liked because her voice is amazing!



Artist: Of Monsters and Men
Album: Beneath the Skin
Released: June 9, 2015
Favorite Tracks: Crystals, Hunger, Wolves Without Teeth, Organs




Track Listing:

1. Crystals
2. Human
3. Hunger
4. Wolves Without Teeth
5. Empire
6. Slow Life
7. Organs
8. Black Water
9.  Thousand Eyes
10. I Of the Storm
11. We Sink
12. Backyard- bonus track
13. Winter Sound- bonus track
14. Black Water- bonus track
15. I Of the Storm- bonus track






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.