Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #88

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
I'm really excited to feature Elle King today! I absolutely fell in love with her single Ex's and Oh's on the radio. It's so much fun, upbeat, and has a great vibe. Her voice is different too- it reminds me a bit of Duffy and Amy Winehouse. That scratchier, raw type of voice really works here and I am so glad I gave her album a chance!




Artist: Elle King
Album: Love Stuff
Released: Feb. 17, 2015
Favorite Tracks: Ex's and Oh's, Under the Influence, Kocaine Karolina, America's Sweetheart, Ain't Gonna Drown,




Track Listing:

1. Where the Devil Don't Go
2. Ex's and Oh's
3. Under the Influence
4.  Last Damn Night
5. Kocaine Karolina
6. Song of Sorrow
7. America's Sweetheart
8. I Told You I Was Mean
9. Ain't Gonna Drown
10. Jackson
11. Make You Smile
12. See You Again


 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.