Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #92

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
This week I am ECSTATIC to feature another City and Colour album! I am kicking myself for not knowing in advance their new album was dropping this month! Eeeep! I am in love with Dallas Green's voice and he is as amazing as ever in this one!




Artist: City and Colour
Album: If I Should Go Before You
Released: Oct. 9, 2015
Favorite Tracks: Northern Blues, Wasted Love, Lover Come Back, Map of the World




Track Listing:

1. Woman
2. Northern Blues
3. Mizzy C
4. If I Should Go Before You
5. Killing Time
6. Wasted Love
7. Runaway
8. Lover Come Back
9. Map of the World
10. Friends
11. Blood



 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.