Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Moment #2

By 6:48 PM

Artist: The Ruse
Album: Midnight in the City
Released: Nov. 4, 2008















Track Listing:

      1. Beautiful is Gone *
      2. Collide
      3. Time & Place *
      4. Come Here Come On
      5. Satellite
      6. Sit Down Stare Out
      7. Monochrome
      8. Swallow You
      9. Contagious
      10. Crazy Girl
      11. Midnight in the City


This album rocked my face off. I just discovered these guys a few days ago... And this CD has been out since 2008... I can't believe I am just now being introduced to their awesomeness.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.