Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #7

By 7:40 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
This week I am featuring The Lumineers. Now I know my radio station has overplayed  Ho Hey to the point where I can't even listen to the song anymore. I'm willing to bet yours has too, no? Which is sad, because they are such a great band. I am so devastated I'm not going to Bonnaroo this year to see them! Their debut album came out almost a year ago. If you are a Mumford & Sons or a Dave Matthews Band fan, I think you will like The Lumineers. They have a very mellow sound and I completely dig it.
 
Artist: The Lumineers
Released: April 3, 2012
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Track Listing:
 
1. Flowers in Your Hair*
2. Classy Girls
3. Submarines
4. The Dead Sea *
5. Ho Hey*
6. Slow it Down
7. Stubborn Love
8. Big Parade*
9. Charlie Boy
10. Flapper Girl
11. Morning Song*
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this group. Since I don't listen to the radio, I'm not sick of hearing Ho Hey (although I do know the song ;). It's really a nice album.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I never used to listen to the radio, but I just always seem to forget to bring my iPod with me. I'm glad you liked these guys!

      Delete
  2. Stubborn Love is my favorite from this album! The Lumineers are great and I'm a HUGE Dave Matthews Band fan!! Excellent choice :)

    Sheri @ Perks of Being a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I do like Stubborn Love too! I forgot to star it. Yay a fellow DMB fan!! I love Dave and I used to go to his concerts every summer when I was in HS and college. I haven't been to one in awhile, sadly.

      Delete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.