Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #24

By 1:00 AM


 Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!

This week I am featuring ZZ Ward! My friend introduced her to me quite some time ago and I think she is awesome. She's sassy and has some serious lungs on her. Her sound is bluesy soul with a blend of rock and hip-hop. I know- sounds crazy. She's that awesome. Check her out!




Artist: ZZ Ward
Album: Til The Casket Drops
Released: Oct. 16, 2012







Track Listing:

1. Til The Casket Drops *
2. Put the Gun Down*
3. Blue Eyes Blind *
4. Home
5. Cryin' Wolf
6. Save My Life*
7. Last Love Song*
8. Lil Darlin'
9. Move Like U Stole It*
10. Criminal
11. If I Could Be Her
12. Charlie Ain't Home
13. 365 Days*




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I LOVE your pick! I think I had seen that name before but I hadn't checked her out! Glad I did now, thanks to you!

    We are here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courtney! I love her! My friend introduced me to her sound and I was hooked!

      Delete
  2. Great pick! I totally love her sound too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.