Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #38

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
This week I am featuring Lissie! Heather Lyons is the one responsible for getting me hooked! She just released a new CD, which I'm sure I'll feature later since I love that too, but this is the one I can't stop listening to primarily due to one song in particular, "In Sleep" (Thanks Heather!) Lissie has an incredible voice and reminds me of Patty Griffin at times (and I LOVE PG!) Her voice can be melodic and beautiful and then utterly raw and amazing. Definitely check her out!
 
 
 
 
 

Artist: Lissie
Album: Catching a Tiger
Released: Aug. 17, 2010







Track Listing:

1. Record Collector
2. When I'm Alone *
3. In Sleep *
4. Bully
5. Little Lovin'
6. Stranger *
7. Loosen the Knot
8. Cuckoo
9. Everywhere I Go *
10. Worried About *
11. Look Away
12. Oh Mississippi



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great pick! I haven't heard of her either but I really like her sound too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Heather has officially gotten me obsessed with her!

      Delete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.