Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #39

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!

This week I am featuring a local Nashville band by the name of Moon Taxi! I just discovered a new radio station in my area where they play a lot of indie rock and I am in LOVE. Moon Taxi's newest song 'The New Black' played on the radio and I was a goner. I immediately came home and looked them up on Spotify and I haven't really listened to much else! Their mellow sound is what drew me in and it's perfect chilling out music.
 
 
 
Artist: Moon Taxi
Album: Mountains Beaches Cities
Released: Sept. 10, 2013







Track Listing:

1. Running Wild
2. Morocco *
3. The New Black *
4. Change *
5. Young Journey *
6. Beaches *
7. River Water
8. Suspicious
9. Struck Me Down
10. Juniper





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great pick! I really like their sound a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I am SO obsessed! I even got my students listening to Moon Taxi!

      Delete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.