Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Swoon Thursday #47

By 1:00 AM

Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.
 
Here's what you do: 
 
From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell me what made you swoon. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments or grab the button above and share it on your blog.

This week I am swooning over Leigh Ann Kopans' Solving For Ex! I absolutely adored this book so so much! See why HERE. (I actually have a signed ARC to giveaway!)

 
"In one smooth motion, I stepped forward, grabbed the front of his shirt with both hands, pulled his body to mine, and kissed him full on the mouth. In a split second, his hands cradled my face, his fingers threading through my hair. His lips moved against mine, desperate, hungry. The world exploded. My heart thrummed in my chest, or maybe it was his pounding against mine. Nothing mattered but getting closer to him. I wrapped my arms around him and dug my fingers into his back. Suddenly, there was nothing I hated more in the whole world than the thick, soaking-wet fabric that separated my skin from his."
 
 

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Wheee, Solving for Ex! I love the look and sound of this book - and OMG a swoon! That is so perfect! I did and did not expect it from this book. Easy solution to her problem - get rid of some clothes... ;)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I think I saw this book earlier in the week. Nice swoon. I'm wondering about the thick, soaking-wet fabric separating their skin.

    My swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I was hoping you'd pick a swoon from this book!! A yummy, hungry kiss...I'm kind of curious as to why they're cloths are wet lol. Can't wait to read this one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SA-WOOON! This sounds adorable! I love geeky YA reads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice swoon! I added this to my TBR after reading your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I've never seen or heard of this one...looks good! Here's My Swoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how she takes charge! LOL The fast beating heart and intensity of first love is so exciting! Great Swoon Jess!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, that's such a great swoon!! I need to add this book to my reading list pronto! Awesome pick -- thanks for sharing, love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, love that swoon! Great pick :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.