Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #51

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
 
This week I am featuring Rose Cousins! I actually heard her last Monday on SyFy's Bitten! 'One Way' was playing at the end of the episode and oh my freaking heart. It is such a hauntingly beautiful song. I really like Rose's voice. She reminds me of Mindy Smith, another folk-pop singer that I really enjoy.



Artist: Rose Cousins
Album: We Have Made a Spark
Released: Feb. 28, 2012







Track Listing:

1. The Darkness
2. The Shell
3. One Way *
4. What I See *
5. All The Stars
6. Go First *
7. For The Best
8. This Light *
9. If I Should Fall Behind *
10. All The Time it Takes To Wait
11. White Daisies



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh, she is new to me. I will have to check her out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Rose Cousins before but One Way is definitely beautiful! I'll have to add her to some of my playlists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad you liked it! One Way is definitely my fave and I cannot take it off repeat! LOL

      Delete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.