Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #53

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!

This week I am featuring Shakira's latest cd! It's so good you guys! I can't stop listening! I've always been a big fan of hers, but I just think this CD really showcases her talent. She goes from singing with Rihanna to Blake Shelton! This is definitely a great album to play on the road, as it is really upbeat and fun!


Artist: Shakira
Album: Shakira.
Released: Mar. 25, 2014







Track Listing:

1. Dare (La La La) *
2. Can't Remember to Forget You f/ Rihanna *
3. Empire *
4. You Don't Care About Me
5. Cut Me Deep f/ Magic *
6. Spotlight
7. Broken Record *
8. Medicine f/ Blake Shelton *
9. 23
10. The One Thing *
11. Nunca Me Acuerdo de Olvidarte *
12. Loca por ti *




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh gosh, I haven't listened to Shakira in years. My mom really likes her! lol
    I think I'll give some of these a listen.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.