Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Top Ten Tuesday #45

By 1:00 AM

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
 
Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To in 2015
 
I actually tried not to use any of the sequels I was looking forward to for next year since I used a lot in my previous TTT post.  Here are just a few of many I'm excited for!
 
1)
 
 
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
 
2)

Fall With Me by J.Lynn
 
3)


 A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
 
4)

 
Falling Away by Penelope Douglas
 
5)

 
99 Days by Katie Cotugno
 
6)

 

Contradictions by Tiffany King
 
 
7)

 
Two of Hearts by Christina Lee

 
 
8)
 

 
Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby
 
 
 
9)
 
 
Searching for Beautiful by Jennifer Probst
 
 
10)
 

The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
 
 

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. OOoh nice picks! All mostly new to me!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Orphan Queen, Things We Know by Heart and The Fill in Boyfriend are all at the top of my 2015 wishlist! I really need to get caught up with the JLA books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo excited for The Orphan Queen and Two of Hearts look SO good too! And of course I am excited for Fall With Me! 2015 has so many good reads! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay we have many similar ones! And seriously, how cute are those boots on the cover of fill in boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited about so many of your picks, but I totally flailed at Searching for Beautiful. I hadn't seen the cover yet and, honestly, didn't even know it was coming. I've loved the first two books in the series... especially the second one. Who doesn't love a hot nerd with a penchant for a bit of dirty talk? Super excited for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for Orphan Queen, I read a sampler and it was fantastic! I have not read any of JLA's new adult books yet, I am still trying to finish the Obsidian series!

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah SO MANY exciting new books!! I'm with you on J.Lynn, Tiffany King & Cristina Lee...anything by those ladies and I'm all over it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm am definitely excited for all of these too! Especially Fall With Me! I wanted this book to be about them two as soon as I had finished Stay With Me! Great list!

    Thanks for visiting Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just added three of these to my TBR - you're dangerous!! :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much goodness! I think 99 days looks super cute and I'm really looking forward to it. I loved Golden by Jessi Kirby but her upcoming book just isn't drawing me in, maybe your review will change my mind! And I know one thing for sure, 2015 is the year I will get to read Sarah J Maas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fall with Me!!! Oh my goodness I could read books in this series forever. Can't wait to learn more about Roxy and Reece. Also excited for The Fill In Boyfriend, Things We Know By Heart, and The Orphan Queen. Fingers crossed we love them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.