Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

2015 Love-A-Thon Mini Challenge #2: Book Valentines

By 5:00 PM

I am so excited to take part in the Love-A-Thon this year hosted by Alexa from Alexa Loves Books! This will be my first year participating and I can't wait to get to know some new bloggers!
 
Mini-Challenge #2:
 
Book Valentines
 
Today I have written a Valentine to one of my favorite book boyfriends Jonah Whitecomb from Heather Lyons' The Fate Series. Heather and I both share such a love for music, so it's only fitting my Valentine is comprised of song lyrics. (And they are all bands I know Heather loves.)
 
 
Like a River Runs by Bleachers
Agape by Bear's Den
Transatlanticism by Death Cab for Cutie
I Will Follow You Into the Dark by Death Cab For Cutie
 
 
To find out more about the Jonah and the Fate Series check out my 2013 Book Boyfriend Post!
 

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. I'm glad you posted what songs they were from! I would have been Googling to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah, I thought it would be a better idea if people could see where I got them.

      Delete
  2. I haven't met Jonah yet, but I definitely want to now ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love Jonah so much! I hope you meet him at some point Christy!

      Delete
  3. Awwww! This is so good! I still need to read this series -- I know!! I will before June! Isn't heather going to be at utopya? I'm pretty sure I own the first two books too! Also, good song choices! I'm going to see death cab in concert in Oct!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think you need to read this series. The love triangle will make you tear your hair out, but it's actually really good.

      Delete
  4. Same as Christy above, I haven't met Jonah yet, but I love your valentine, and I'll have to check out this series now!
    Stefani @ Caught Read Handed

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am another who has not met Jonah yet, but I am loving your Valentine. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!cthis took a lot of planning and creativity! I don't have any book boyfriends so I did a valentine from one character to another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! I wasn't planning to do this challenge, but creativity struck!

      Delete
  7. I LOVE THIS! I love song lyrics and I think it is so creative that you made a valentine comprised of them!!! I haven't read this book yet, so I don't "know" Jonah, but I think he would love this lovely valentine!
    Stephanie @ My Bookish Itinerary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! I am such a music freak. haha.

      Delete
  8. OF COURSE YOU PICKED JONAH! <3 I love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who else could I pick? He's my boy for LIFE.

      Delete
  9. So happy to see anything with Death Cab preferences <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Valentine, and loved that you used some of your favorite songs in it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your Valentine! What a great idea to use song lyrics to write it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute. Love it Jessica! Also... I really need to catch up on this series! WHY AM I SO BEHIND lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on Teresa... get it together! HAHAHAH.

      Delete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.