Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #74

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!

I absolutely love Lord Huron and I LOVE this new album! I have been listening to it non-stop all weekend! Especially 'The Yawning Grave' because OMG amazing. Check it out on YouTube below! I am such a lyric person, so this album will blow your mind if you're like me. 




Artist: Lord Huron
Album: Strange Trails
Released: Apr. 7, 2015
Favorite Tracks: Love Like Ghosts, Fool for Love, The World Ender, Meet Me in the Woods, The Yawning Grave, Way out There




Track Listing:

1. Love Like Ghosts
2. Until the Night Turns
3. Dead Man's Hand
4. Hurricane (Johnnie's Theme)
5. La Belle Fleur Sauvage
6. Fool for Love
7. The World Ender
8. Meet Me in the Woods
9. The Yawning Grave
10. Frozen Pines
11. Cursed
12. Way out There
13. Louisa
14. The Night We Met
 

 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.