Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Stacking the Shelves #118+Weekly Wrap-Up

By 1:00 AM ,

Stacking the Shelves is an event hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves.
 
e-ARCs Received For Review:
 
 
Ink and Bone (The Great Library #1) by Rachel Caine
Dream of You (Wait for You #4.5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Searching for Always (Searching For #4) by Jennifer Probst
 
(Thank you to Penguin, InkSlingerPR, and Gallery!)
 
NetGalley:
 
 
Frisk Me (New York's Finest #1) by Lauren Layne
 
(Thank you Forever!)
 
Edelweiss:
 
 
Stirring Up Trouble (Rosewood #3) by Andrea Laurence
 
(Thank you Pocketstar!)
 
 

Satutday:                        Stacking the Shelves+Weekly Wrap-Up

Tuesday:                         REVIEW: Zack by Sawyer Bennett (4.5 stars)

Thursday:                       Boldly Bookish Recap+Giveaways

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I'm curious about Ink and Bone and I can't wait to hear your thoughts. Also yay for Frisk Me! Have you read a Lauren Layne in the past? I think you're going to enjoy her books. :)
    Happy reading and I miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. INK AND BONE looks really good–can’t wait to read that one :D Great haul and happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Ink & Bone being received in a lot of places recently, I'm looking forward to seeing some reviews soon :) I hope you enjoy your books.

    ~Ailsa
    My StS post

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great haul you have this week! I'm a little jealous of both Ink and Bone and Searching for Always. All your new books look good, though, and I hope you'll enjoy them.
    Have a great weekend and happy reading.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I'm still waiting on my copy of Ink and Bone to arrive! Hope you enjoy all the lovely new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Haul!! Ink and bone is on my TBR list as well. I really hope you enjoy all of your new books.

    Here is my STS: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/06/stacking-shelves-between-lines-series.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really looking forward to Ink & Bone! Whoa, another JLA book? That girl is queen. I heard somewhere that she's written 34 books. That's crazy!! Happy weekend <3

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really curious about Ink & Bone and I've heard some great things about it, so I cannot wait to hear what you think!
    Happy reading Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh Ink and Bone! I am super curious about this one! And Dream of You was really good. I loved Colton and Abby. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks again for letting me "borrow" Dream of You. <3
    So excited for Frisk Me, and I'm anxious to hear what you think of Ink and Bone. It's getting good early word!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have Dream of You! I'm really looking forward to reading this book. Beside the fact that it's a JLA book, I loved the glimpses we saw of Colton in the previous books and I can't wait to see him get his HEA.

    Great haul and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ink and Bone...I think I added that one to TBR! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.