Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #83

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 This week I am featuring Best Coast! I first discovered Best Coast on one of Jamie's playlists and then started hearing them on my local indie radio station. They remind me a lot of Lucius and Echosmith, so I'm definitely a fan. I feel like there's not enough groups with lead girl singers anymore!




Artist: Best Coast
Album: California Nights
Released: May 4, 2015
Favorite Tracks: Feeling OK, Fine Without You, In My Eyes, California Nights, Sleep Won't Ever Come





Track Listing:

1. Feeling OK
2. Fine Without You
3. Heaven Sent
4. In My Eyes
5. So Unaware
6. When Will I Change
7. Jealousy
8. California Nights
9. Fading Fast
10. Run Through My Head
11. Sleep Won't Ever Come
12. Wasted Time




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.