Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #87

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
Today I am finally getting to feature Halsey's new album! I feel like I've been waiting for it to drop forever! I have to give props to some of the people I follow on Twitter, because I don't know that I would have discovered Halsey otherwise. I don't even remember who first brought her to my attention, but I am SO glad they did! She reminds me a lot of Ellie Goulding for some reason, but not with as distinct of a voice.
 



Artist: Halsey
Album: Badlands
Released: Aug. 28, 2015
Favorite Tracks: Castle, Hold Me Down, New Americana, Drive, Colors, Ghost




Track Listing:

1. Castle
2. Hold Me Down
3. New Americana
4. Drive
5. Roman Holiday
6. Colors
7. Coming Down
8. Haunting
9. Control
10. Young God
11. Ghost


 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.