Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #94

By 7:26 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
I have been listening to ALOT of country music lately, but I have to say Tim's new album completely caught me by surprise. I LOVE his old stuff (Indian Outlaw, etc.) but I feel like he's been pretty hit or miss with me these last few years.
 
I was listening to the radio and they did a special album release for Tim, where they talked to him about the album and played a few more songs aside from the one getting radio play. I was hooked y'all. I really love this new album.




Artist: Tim McGraw
Album: Damn Country Music (Deluxe Edition)
Released: Nov. 6, 2015
Favorite Tracks: Here Tonight, Losin' You, Damn Country Music, Humble and Kind




Track Listing:

1. Here Tonight
2. Losin' You
3. How I'll Always Be
4. Damn Country Music
5. Love Runs
6. What You're Lookin' For
7. Top of the World
8. Don't Make Me Feel At Home
9. Want You Back
10. California
11. Humble and Kind
12. Everybody's Lookin'
13. Kiss a Girl
14. Country and Western


 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.