Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #89

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
Today I am featuring a group I happened to stumble across this past Friday night at our free outdoor music festival here in Nashville... Big Data! I really liked the girl's voice and the electronic pop feel they had going on. It was such a fun set and I'm really glad I got to discover them! They do have their own official album out, but I really liked the Spotify sessions they did!



Artist: Big Data
Album: Spotify Sessions
Released: 2015
Favorite Tracks: The Business of Emotion, Clean, The Glow, Automatic, Dangerous








Track Listing:

1. The Business of Emotions
2. Clean
3. Snowed In
4. The Glow
5. Big Dater
6. Automatic
7. Private Eyes
8. Get Some Freedom
9. Dangerous


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.