Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Stacking the Shelves #134+Weekly Wrap-Up

By 1:00 AM ,

Stacking the Shelves is an event hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves.
 
Received for Review:
 
 
Seduction in Session (The Perfect Gentlemen #2) by Shayla Black and Lexi Blake
Compromising Her Position by Samanthe Beck
The Game Plan (Game On #3) by Kristen Callihan
 
(Thank you to Berkley, Entangled, and Nina Bocci for these!)

 

 
Saturday:                        Stacking the Shelves+Weekly Wrap-Up
 
Monday:                         MUSIC MONDAY: City and Colour
 
Tuesday:                        TASTY TUESDAY: Slow Cooker Balsamic Shredded Beef
                                           REVIEW: Nuts by Alice Clayton (4 stars)
 
Wednesday:               REVIEW: Red Girl, Blue Boy by Lauren Baratz Logsted (2 stars)
 
Friday:                            REVIEW: Claimed by Elle Kennedy (4 stars)

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. These look like some very steamy reads indeed. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Those are all totally new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh all of these look really good. Can't wait to see what your final verdict is :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover for THE GAME PLAN. *wags eyebrows*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh look at that brazen! That one looks so awesome. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Game Plan was great! Sexy, bearded, virgin football player? Yes, please. I got Compromising Her Position, too. I have high hopes for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for bringing these books up for our attention... I am a new follower via GFC. My blog is http://ponderingtheprose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just finished The Game Plan and really liked it! The second is still my favorite, but oh my Dex is HOT. <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.