Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Weekly Wrap-Up: January 10th-15th

By 8:00 AM


This week I participated in the Clean Slate Read-a-thon hosted by Lisa and Becca from Lost in Lit, Gen from Latte Nights Reviews, and Erica and Christy from Novel Ink! It technically goes through the 17th, so I should get another book or two read before it ends. So far I've read 3!

We have Monday off so I'm looking forward to my 3 day weekend!

Monday:                         The Monday Musts: The Off Campus series, Adele, and Beads Mark the Spot
                                              REVIEW: The Score by Elle Kennedy (4.5 stars)

Tuesday:                         Tasty Tuesday: Skinny Hash Browns, Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Casserole
                                               Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't

Wednesday:                  W...W...W...Wednesday: Always, With Every Breath, Legend


Friday:                             REVIEW: With Every Breath by Lia Riley (3.5 stars)


Other Posts That Caught My Eye:

Tonya from Lilybloombooks talks love triangles on her Random Rants and Ramblings this week!

Danielle from Love At First Page features Nick from Nick and Nereyda's Infinite Booklist on her Love at First Page, with Bloggers feature!

Teresa from Readers Live a 1000 Lives is starting a new feature called On My Shelf, where she will feature an older book that has been on her TBR and get input from other bloggers on what they think of it!

Nereyda from Nick and Nereyda's Infinite Booklist wants to introduce you to the guys of the Oxford series by Lauren Layne!

Grace from Rebel Mommy Book Blog talks about why she is loving on real books again.

Shannon from It Starts at Midnight talks about Numerical Ratings- do you love 'em or loathe 'em?

Trish over at Between My Lines is doing The A-Z of Handy Tips for Bloggers and talks about comments this week!

Happy Blogoversary to both Tonya from Lilybloombooks and Nicole & Ashley from The Quiet Concert!

Kaitlyn from Reading is My Treasure talks about resisting ARCs!


Bookish SQUEE! of the Week:

I absolutely cannot wait to see how this trilogy ends!

Thank you Thomas Nelson!

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Ooh nice! Never read that series but the covers have been beautiful!!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the Siren series Jessica! They are good reads!

      Delete
  2. Great job with the readathon!!I love that cover for Sirens Song. So pretty!! Thanks for sharing my post! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! It was seriously so nice to knock out some older titles! And I really enjoyed them too! I love the Siren's covers! They are so gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. I have the first two books of the Mary Weber series, I need to read it. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll be able to binge read them Grace! They are SO good! :)

      Delete
  4. Ooooh, I saw Siren's Song on NG and was so tempted to request it, but given how I'm still trying to get through my backlogged ARCs, I decided not to!
    I hope it'll be as awesome as you hope, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have more restraint than I Pili! I should have taken that mentality too, but it was hard seeing as its the last book in the series. LOL. I hope it will be great too!

      Delete
  5. OMG that cover for Sirens Song is absolutely gorgeous! I must check that series out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! It's really good! It's not perfect and I had some development issues with it, but it's really minor and ended up having the swooniest ship!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on kicking butt during the read-a-thon! I wanted to join, but I didn't figure I could devote much time to it since I was away for work. But I'm doing a pretty good job of reading all the books this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! I wish you could have joined too! We'll have to do another one this year one week or weekend! Go you for getting books read over the weekend! I didn't get nearly as many as I wanted! Haha

      Delete
  7. Oh, The Siren's Song cover is just beautiful! I need to read this series I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with the covers. I really enjoyed the books so far!

      Delete
  8. Aww thanks so much for linking to my post! You are too sweet :D And Siren's Song is so gorgeous! I haven't started the series yet, but I really want to! And I hope you enjoy your 3 day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome hun! It was a great post! :) I hope you like the Siren's books! They are definitely fun and omg the SHIP! Shannon, it's amazing!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for linking my Post Jess :D Hope you loved your 3 day weekend and made the most of it. And oohhhh that cover on Siren Song is fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But of course hun! It was awesome! I love sharing these awesome posts for others to see! I did have a great weekend! I didn't quite get all I wanted done, but that's ok. :)

      Delete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.