Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Here we go!

By 9:59 AM

Hi there! This is my first attempt at blogging, so we'll see how this goes! I have been immersed in the world of YA fiction ever since first reading Twilight and Hunger Games over 2 years ago. At first, I was a little embarrassed seeing as I was in my mid twenties to be reading well... books for 16-17 year olds. Then, I realized I really didn't give two hoots what other people thought. I'm going to read what I want! I mostly stick to supernatural/ fantasy YA books, but there are a few 'normal' ones I've read too.

Reading is such an escape for me. I love books that pull you in, make you a part of that world, rip your heart in pieces, and then make you scream for joy.

I have been super active reading lately, which is funny considering I'm a high school teacher who really has no time for anything. I made this blog to use it as an outlet and review different books I've read, music I've listened to while reading, etc. So. Let's start from the beginning shall we?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.