Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #2

By 9:36 AM


Music Monday is a new weekly feature to show off music must-haves!

This week I am featuring Missy Higgins. This is Missy's first album in 5 years and wow, does it not disappoint. I have been a fan of hers since her sophomore album "On A Clear Night" came out in 2008. I love the blend of upbeat songs as well as the slower ones on here. I am such a lyricist- and Missy's lyrics are beautiful and definitely worth checking out.

Artist: Missy Higgins
Album: The Ol' Razzle Dazzle
Released: July 17, 2012










Track Listing:

1. Set Me On Fire *
2. Hello Hello
3. Unashamed Desire
4. Everyone's Waiting *
5. All in My Head
6. Temporary Love *
7. Watering Hole
8. Tricks
9. If I'm Honest
10. Cooling of the Embers *
11. Hidden Ones
12. Sweet Arms of a Tune

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.