Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Review: Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

By 12:03 PM , , , ,

Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3)
   By: Richelle Mead

Publication Date: Nov. 13, 2008
Publisher: Razorbill
Genre: Paranormal
Age Group: Young Adult
Source: Borrowed from the Library
Page Count: 443 pages
Order Links: Amazon | B&N
My Rating: 4/5 stars


It's springtime at St. Vladimir's Academy, and Rose Hathaway is this close to graduation. Since making her first Strigoi kills, Rose hasn't been feeling quite right. She's having dark thoughts, behaving erratically, and worst of all... might be seeing ghosts.

As Rose questions her sanity, new complications arise. Lissa has begun experimenting with her magic once more, their enemy Victor Dashkov might be set free, and Rose's forbidden relationship with Dimitri is starting to heat up again. But when a deadly threat no one saw coming changes their entire world, Rose must put her own life on the line - and choose between the two people she loves most.

       -goodreads.com description


Oh this book. I didn't expect the end at all. Rip my heart out why don't you, Richelle?! Don't get me wrong. I loved this one the best so far. But gah, the feelings....

Favorite Quotes:

“My cigarettes and I are going outside. At least they show me respect.” - Adrian

“You can't fool me, comrade. You want to put on a cowboy hat and keep lawless bank robbers in line.''- Rose to Dimitri

“Even I make mistakes." I put on my brash, overconfident face. "I know it's hard to believe—kind of surprises me myself—but I guess it has to happen. It's probably some kind of karmic way to balance out the universe. Otherwise, it wouldn't be fair to have one person so full of awesomeness.”- Rose

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.