Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Top Ten Tuesday

By 7:04 PM

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Romances
 
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
At first I thought this would be impossible, but then it was easier than I thought! These are my all time favorite romances from some of my favorite books!
 
 
1. Logan and Rachel, Defiance by C.J. Redwine
2. Tris and Four, Divergent by Veronica Roth
3. Rose and Dimitri, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
4. Cat and Bones, Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost
5. Katy and Daemon, Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout
6. Perry and Aria, Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
7. Tod and Kaylee, Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent
8. Ash and Meghan, The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
9. Michael and Emerson, Hourglass by Myra McEntire
10. Jace and Clary, The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
 
 
Other Mentions:
 
Barrons and Mac, Fever series by Karen Marie Moning
Seth and Georgina, Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead
Tucker and Clara, Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great list. A few of the books mentioned are on my TBR pile and can't wait to read them.

    Jessica @ Literary, etc
    My list

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.