Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Waiting on Wednesday #2

By 6:55 PM

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights books whose releases we are eagerly awaiting!
 
 
With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7)
    by: Rachel Vincent
 
Harlequin Teen, 384 pages
To be released: March 19, 2013
 
What does it mean when your school is voted the most dangerous in America? It's time to kick some hellion butt...

After not really surviving her junior year (does "undead" count as survival?), Kaylee Cavanaugh has vowed to take back her school from the hellions causing all the trouble. She's going to find a way to turn the incarnations of Avarice, Envy and Vanity against one another in order to protect her friends and finish this war, once and forever.

But then she meets Wrath and understands that she's closer to the edge than she's ever been. And when one more person close to her is taken, Kaylee realizes she can't save everyone she loves without risking everything she has...
                                -goodreads.com description
 
 
I love the Soul Screamers series. The last two in the series, "If I Die" and "Before I Wake" are by far my favorites. I don't normally switch 'teams' in series, but this one I completely did! Tod is the absolute best. I'm really excited to see how their relationship continues in this final book by Rachel Vincent.
 
Not to mention, the whole series has a completely unique storyline: Kaylee is a bean sidhe (banshee) whose wail can suspend souls. When paired with a male bean sidhe, they can guide souls back to the dead's body. We are introduced to the Hudson brothers: Nash, who is a male bean sidhe, and Tod, who is an undead Reaper. Sabine, is a Nightmare, who feeds off people's fears. Throw in a few hellions of greed and vanity, and you have a helluva story!
 
I cannot wait for the conclusion to this series!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.