Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #4

By 7:11 PM

 
Music Monday is a new weekly feature to show off music must-haves!
 
This week I am featuring Panic! at the Disco. Their most recent CD, Vices and Virtues, came out in 2011 and I have been jamming to it in my car the last few days. They are upbeat, have fun lyrics, and just overall have a good sound. If you are a fan of Fall Out Boy and Jimmy Eat World, then Panic! at the Disco is for you!
 
   Artist: Panic! At the Disco
   Album: Vices and Virtues
   Released: Mar. 22, 2011
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Track Listing:
 
1. The Ballad of Mona Lisa *
2. Let's Kill Tonight
3. Hurricane
4. Memories
5. Trade Mistakes *
6. Ready to Go (Get Out of My Mind)
7. Always
8. The Calendar *
9. Sarah Smiles *
10. Nearly Witches (Ever Since We Met...)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.