Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #11

By 7:37 AM

 
Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
This week I am featuring Fall Out Boy! Their new CD just dropped this past week and I was already hooked on their radio release, "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark". The great thing about FOB, is that they always make me want to dance! Their lyrics and music are just fun to listen to. I need to pull out the laptop and buy this CD off iTunes already. I've just been grooving away on Spotify, but I need it to pump in the car. :)
 


 

Artist: Fall Out Boy
Released: April 16, 2013
 
 
 
 
 
 

 Track Listing: 


1. The Phoenix *
2. My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)*
3. Alone Together *
4. Where Did The Party Go*
5. Just One Yesterday
6. The Mighty Fall
7. Miss Missing You
8. Death Valley
9. Young Volcanoes
10. Rat a Tat
11. Save Rock and Roll*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.