Feature and Follow Friday #14
The Feature & Follow is a weekly event that allows bloggers to get to know each other, and gain more followers! It is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.
Leave me a comment and let me know how you followed so I can follow you back! You can also follow me on Twitter- because I love tweeting about books!
Q: What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.
Wow! Hardest question EVER! I have met so many amazing bloggers over the span of my short blogging career so far! So, just like I can't pick one favorite movie, CD, book- I can't pick just one blogger I'd like to meet! So you get a list!
1. Danielle from What Danielle Did Next. Danielle is awesome. Hands down. I can always depend on her for her honest reviews and recommendations! And she's super fun to tweet to!
2. Sheri from Tangled Up in Books. Same thing with Danielle. The three of us have way too much fun tweeting back and forth about books, tv shows, etc. I love that we have the same tastes in books and have tons of fun chatting about them.
(Side note: I think if Sheri, Danielle, and I were to ever meet in real life- I would fear for the people around us. Because we would be crazy. And it would be epic.)
3. Alyssa from The Eater of Books! Alyssa was one of my first followers and being a semi-new blogger herself, gave me lots of advice and help in really getting my blog off my feet. She reads a lot of different types of books so I love going over and commenting on her reviews and her weekly memes! Alyssa just graduated HS and is going to be attending Johns Hopkins this fall- I am so very proud of her!
4. Nereyda from Mostly YA Book Obsessed. Nereyda is my go-to gal when I need a good NA/Adult read. I know that if she likes a book, I will too- so I highly value her opinion. Of course, saying that- when she loves a book, I usually jump on B&N and buy it. So my wallet thinks she's a bad influence. :D
5. CeCe from Steaming Mug of Books. CeCe is awesome! She is always commenting on my posts and I love hearing her opinions and views! Not to mention she just seems like a sweet and fun person to hang out with!
6. Chelsea from Starbucks & Books Obsession. I feel the same way about Chelsea as Nereyda. I've been on a NA kick lately, and so has she- so I trust her opinions and recommendations. And one of the most important things we share is a love for Duck Dynasty. If you like Duck Dynasty as much as I do and will quote those crazy Robertsons with me- we'd get along just fine!
7. Amy from The Reading Realm. I first discovered Amy's blog while doing Swoon Thursday, which is by far my favorite weekly meme. I love going over and checking out her swoons and see what she's been reading!
There are so many others too! I could go on and on about the bloggers I would love to meet and chat with.
Just a few Shout-Outs:
Sara@ Forever17 Books
Teresa @ Readers Live 1000 Lives
Magen@ Corrie the Book Crazed Girl
Lindy & Ria @ A Bookish Escape
Carmen@ Shelfspace Needed
Jasmine@ Beneath the Moon and Stars
Jessirae@ Words, Pages, and Books
Who would you guys want to meet? I love finding new blogs to check out and discovering that we have a lot more in common than books!