Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #15

By 7:21 AM

 
Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
This week I am featuring Ke$ha. I really love Ke$ha's music because she always gets me up and dancing. She's got a fun sound, she's not afraid to say what she wants and do what she wants. I love artists like that.
 
Artist: Ke$ha
Album: Warrior
Released: Dec. 4, 2012
 
*Please note the parental advisory sticker. Some of her lyrics are explicit. *
 
 
 
 
 
 
Track Listing:
 
1. Warrior
2. Die Young *
3. C'mon *
4. Thinking Of You (Explicit)
5. Crazy Kids (Explicit)
6. Wherever You Are
7. Dirty Love (Explicit) *
8. Wonderland (Explicit) *
9. Only Wanna Dance With You
10. Supernatural
11. All That Matters (The Beautiful Life) (Explicit)
12. Love Into The Light (Explicit)
13. Last Goodbye
14. Gold Trans Am (Explicit)
15. Out Alive
16. Past Lives

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.