Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #17

By 8:52 AM


Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
This week I am featuring the band O.A.R. They are one of my all-time favorites that rank right up there with Dave Matthews Band. (In fact, the first time I saw O.A.R was when they opened up a concert for Dave.) They are spectacular live and really know how to jam out. I picked one of their live albums this week because let's face it: bands like these sound SO much better live than they do on their studio albums! So I picked the one I've been jamming to in my car and while I cleaned out my classroom.
 
Artist: O.A.R.
Released: June 5, 2007
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Track Listing:
 
1. Love and Memories*
2. Untitled
3. Hey Girl *
4. Risen
5. Living in the End
6. About Mr. Brown
7. Heard the World *
8. About an Hour Ago
9. One Shot *
10. James
11. Anyway
12. Dareh Meyod *
13. Something Coming Over
14. Black Rock
15. Lay Down *
16. That Was a Crazy Game of Poker *
17. 52-50 *
18. City on Down *

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love Dave Matthews Band. Pretty sure I have heard some of their music but I will definitely be checking out this CD :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Another DMB fan! This is probably one of my favorites of O.A.R.'s because it has music from their Stories of a Stranger cd, which I LOVED.

      Delete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.