Music Monday #19
Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
So, I figured I'd do something a bit different for my Music Monday this week. Instead of spotlighting one artist, I am giving you one of my playlists I've been jamming to this weekend. I definitely got on a 90's kick. So here you go! Enjoy a list of some of my favorites from when I was in high school.
My Favorites from this playlist:
1. Pretty Fly (For A White Guy)- The Offspring (This takes me way back. And I still love it!)
"Uno dos tres cuatro cinco cinco seis...!"
"He needs some cool tunes, not just any will suffice, but they didn't have Ice Cube so he bought Vanilla Ice..."
2. My Hero- Foo Fighters. (Dave Grohl's voice just makes me die inside. And this makes me think of Varsity Blues. And I loved that movie.)
"Don't the best of them bleed it out, While the rest of them peter out, Truth or consequence, say it aloud, Use that evidence, race it around..."
3. Colorblind- Counting Crows (This song haunts me.)
"I am covered in skin, no one gets to come in, pull me out from inside, I am folded and unfolding..."
4. Creep- Radiohead (Ok, so I technically think of Edward from Twilight when I hear this. Hahaha!)
"I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control, I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul..."
5. Dreaming My Dreams- The Cranberries (Party of Five anyone? This is where I first heard this song and I'm pretty sure I was in tears.)
"I'll be dreaming my dreams with you, it's out there, it's out there, it's out there if you want me I'll be here..."
6. The Scientist-Coldplay (GAH. Have you listened to the lyrics? I mean, really listened?)
"But tell me you love me, come back and haunt me..."
7. Iris-Goo Goo Dolls (REMY. SIGH. Thank you Katy Evans for reminding me this song is amazing.)
"And I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand, when everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am..."