Top Ten Tuesday #20
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2013
1. Defiance by C.J. Redwine (I always talk about Defiance, I know. And I know a lot of people are a bit over the post-apocalyptic dystopians. But, I LOVE this book. It's dual POV, so I get to know what both Logan and Rachel are thinking and watching them overcome what they do... Ahh.)
2. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (This was such an amazing reincarnation story! I loved the concept and I loved the characters. Sam and Ana were amazing- Hello masquerade scene anyone?!)
3. Golden by Jessi Kirby (Hands down this has been one of the books that has made the most impact (philosophically) on me this year. I love the whole idea of it and I think it would be a great book to have read while I was in HS.
4. Of Silver and Beasts by Trisha Wolfe (Trisha is an outstanding writer and I loved reading this one. It's very dark, but I was immediately drawn into Kal's world. Oh and Caben <3 that boy.)
5. Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker (This book ripped me apart. As in I have never had my heart ache as much as it did while reading this one. Reading about Kacey and her PTSD and then watching her learn to trust and fall in love killed me. I loved every minute of this one.
6. Redesigned by Denise Grover Swank (This book is just... if you need a swoony NA book this is the one to go to. I loved Reed to pieces. He's a dirty talking Math nerd. Yeah. Storage closet anyone?)
7. Dare You To by Katie McGarry (This book was raw, real, and amazing. You can't help but fall in love with both Ryan and Beth.)
8. Real by Katy Evans (Oh, Remy. You made my heart melt, hurt, shatter, happy. I really like books about fighters and this one was awesome. And once you find out about Remy... oh your heart.)
9. Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase (How can you even resist Prince Yummy? This was such a fun, cute read. I loved it!)
10. The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson (1 word: Hector.)
Honorable Mentions: (You should check these out too!)
11. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
12. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
13.One by Leigh Ann Kopans
14. Parallel by Lauren Miller
15. Shine (Shade #3) by Jeri Smith- Ready
Well, what about you guys? I'm ready to add more to the TBR!