Top Ten Tuesday #26
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Sequels
1. Golden by Jessi Kirby (Well, those of you who visit my TTT's know it's no secret how much I adored this book. I would love to see a sequel because I wouldn't mind more Parker and Trevor! And see what happens with Julianna and Orion (I think that's his name?)
2. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay (Another book I loved. And honestly I loved the ending. But I wouldn't mind seeing where Millay would go if there was a sequel and see how 'Nastya' and Josh's relationship had progressed.
3. Parallel by Lauren Miller (I shouted after finishing this book. I'm pretty sure it was along the lines of "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" I was SO mad at Lauren! I can't stand open ended endings!)
4. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson (It was so cute as it was, I know- but I'd love to see a future book with them.)
5. Miss Me Not by Tiffany King (Again, it ended great, but I would love to see more- how Madison was doing away at school and how her and Dean were doing)
6. Tidal by Emily Snow (I wouldn't mind seeing how Willow and Cooper are doing....)
7. Inhale, Exhale by Sarah M. Ross (Yup! Need more Grant and Jillian!)
8. Easy by Tammara Webber (I could always use more Lucas in my life!)
9. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (YEAH! I said it! More Mr. Darcy!!!!)
10. The Hazards of Skinny Dipping by Alyssa Rose Ivy (Yeah, I love Reed. So give me more of him!)
So what stand-alones would you like to see as sequels?