Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #32

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
This week I am featuring Under the Influence of Giants! My friend Ashley actually told me about this band a year or so ago and I really like them! Amazon described them as a refreshing blend of rock, soul, and funk and I think that's a pretty accurate description.


Artist: Under the Influence of Giants
Album: Under the Influence of Giants
Released: Aug. 8, 2006







Track Listing:


1. Aha! *
2. Got Nothing
3. In the Clouds *
4. Stay Illogical *
5. Mama's Room *
6. Heaven is Full
7. I Love You *
8. Against All Odds
9. Lay Me Down *
10. Faces *
11. Meaningless Love


You Might Also Like

4 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.