Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #33

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
This week I am featuring The Neighbourhood! I first heard their song "Sweater Weather" on the radio and I really liked it! Then my trusty music friend Curt texted me and told me I needed to listen to their CD. And I LOVE it! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Definitely give them a listen!

Artist: The Neighbourhood
Album: I Love You
Released: April 23, 2013







Track Listing:

1. How
2. Afraid *
3. Everybody's Watching Me (Uh Oh)
4. Sweater Weather*
5. Let it Go*
6. Alleyways*
7. W.D.Y.W.F.M?
8. Flawless
9. Female Robbery *
10. Staying Up *
11. Float



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.