Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Swoon Thursday #37

By 1:00 AM

Swoon Thursday is a weekly event hosted by YA Bound.
Here's what you do:
From the book you're currently reading, or one you just finished, tell me what made you swoon. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments or grab the button above and share it on your blog.
 
I can't stop swooning over Finding It by Cora Carmack! Jackson Hunt is absolutely delicious! There are so many awesome scenes, so it was hard to choose just one!
 
"I resisted for a second, trying to pull back, but his arms wrapped around my waist, crushing me to his chest, and a few seconds of resistance was all I had in me. I clutched at his back, my fingers scrabbling to hold on to him. His tongue slid between my lips, gliding alongside my own.
This was burning. The heat, the fire between us blazed, and I couldn't be close enough to him. I let one hand trail down to his lower back and slipped it beneath his shirt to press into his heated skin. At the contact, his kiss turned frenzied, and I felt the cool porcelain of the sink bump against my lower back. I dug my fingernails into his skin, and a rumbling groan poured from his mouth. The arms around my waist slid to my hips, and he lifted me up and onto the sink."

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. GAHHH. Must. Read. These. Soon. You are killing me with this swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY another Finding It swoon! So many good ones in this book. People think that this book is different from the other two - probably in steaminess ;)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is definitely the steamiest! She has gotten steamier and steamier and I LOVE IT! LOL!

      Delete
  3. Nice swoon! This is the second I've seen from Finding It. Must be very swoon-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Andrea! It is definitely the steamiest Cora has written!

      Delete
  4. Great Swoon. I LOVED this book!! and am actually working on my review right now :)

    Happy Reading,
    Elizabeth @ Blue Eyed Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I can't wait to read it Elizabeth! I loved this book!

      Delete
  5. Oh, dear God! This scene was so steamy. I'm not sure why bathroom scenes like this are a turn on but for some reason they are :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! I'm like ewww the bathroom, but then it's like, I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL.

      Delete
  6. Great teaser. I really loved this book. Jackson Hunt is officially my favorite male character that Cora has written so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellen! I think he and Cade are definitely tied, but Jackson is definitely trying to beat him! LOL.

      Delete
  7. Great minds think alike friend! I loved Finding It! This whole series has been so good!

    Here's my Swoon:
    http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/10/swoon-thursday-40.html

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I love that we're swoon twins! I don't ever want this series to end!

      Delete
  8. YESSS!!! I need to get back to this series!! OOOHHH!! And that swoon!!!! Oh the heat ;} Loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a hot kiss swoon :D! I need to add this one to my wishlist. Thanks for sharing!

    Here are my swoons:
    http://kassiesthoughts30.blogspot.com/2013/10/swoon-thursday-18-panic-willing-captive.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kassie! I loved this book so much! Definitely read it, girl!

      Delete
  10. Oh Jackson is super swoon worthy and I loved this scene!! So much sexual tension between these two, which made for so many yummy scenes in this book :)

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I had a hard time picking a swoon there were SO many moments I loved!

      Delete
  11. This is definitely a popular book this week. Great Swoon!

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've only read Losing It, but it looks like I need to finish the series! This was a popular choice this week! Great swoon!

    Here's My Swoon Thursday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Nikki! I loved Faking It even more than Losing It and now Finding It is just as fabulous!

      Delete
  13. This series seems to be making everyone swoon this week! I'll have to read it!

    Here's my swoon moment!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.