Top Ten Tuesday #31
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Top Ten Best Series Enders
This TTT really opened my eyes as to how many series I have yet to complete!
1. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (I couldn't have asked for a better ending! After all the emotional turmoil I was put through over Rose and Dimitri- it ended just like I needed it to!)
2. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready (Aura and Zachary. Sigh. Perfection. I love how she ended their story.)
3. Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent (This series ending was bittersweet. I loved her HEA with Tod, but felt really bad about the other big thing that happened in the final book.)
4. Fever by Karen Marie Moning (The series came back full circle and ended, but there were a lot of open threads that I hope will be taken care of in her spin off series. Otherwise, I loved the ending with Mac and Barrons.)
5. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (Another bittersweet ending- I didn't want to ever let Harry and friends go- but I liked the way she handled the ending.)
6. Fire & Thorns by Rae Carson (Hector and Elisa. Enough said.)
7. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (While not a huge fan of this series, I did like how it all resolved and what happened with Patch.)
8. Legacy by Cayla Kluver (I really enjoyed this series and I was not disappointed by the ending.)
9. Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (Another series that was just ok for me, but I'm glad it ended the way it did!)
10. Georgina Kincaid by Richelle Mead. (Oh so perfect. I love my HEA's!)
What series enders made your top ten?