Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #46

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
This week I decided to feature Jack Johnson! I love Jack's mellow sound and this is one of my favorite albums of his, even though it's an older one. 'Banana Pancakes' is the cutest song ever as is 'Better Together'. Jack isn't afraid to make statements with his music and I've always admired him for that.



Artist: Jack Johnson
Album: In Between Dreams
Released: March 1, 2005





Track Listing:

1. Better Together *
2. Never Know *
3. Banana Pancakes *
4. Good People *
5. No Other Way
6. Sitting, Waiting, Wishing *
7. Staple it Together
8. Situations
9. Crying Shame *
10. If I Could
11. Breakdown *
12. Belle
13. Do You Remember
14. Constellations *



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I was obsessed with this album! I haven't listened to it in so long but I was thinking I should the other day! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I don't know what made me think of JJ for this week's Music Monday, but I'm glad I did!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love Jack Johnson. Excellent pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am so jealous my best friend got to see him and Ben Harper in concert!

      Delete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.