Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Waiting on Wednesday #65

By 1:00 AM

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights books whose releases we are eagerly awaiting!




Ugly Love
   by: Colleen Hoover

New Adult Contemporary Romance
Expected Release: Aug. 5, 2014


When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she knows it isn’t love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.

Never ask about the past.
Don’t expect a future.

They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all.

Hearts get infiltrated.
Promises get broken.
Rules get shattered.
Love gets ugly.

 
 
Really? It's Colleen Hoover! OF COURSE I am waiting for this! Gahhhhh!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Nice! Seeing a lot of this! Not my kind of read but still hope you thoroughly enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like the sound of this one. Will I read it? That's to be determined LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes YES I am so excited for this book.. it just sounds amazing. Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a copy of this last week and am a little upset I haven't had a chance to start it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, yes, I know how popular Colleen Hoover is! Despite the fact that I've only read Hopeless D: I have two other books of hers though! *hides* I hope you love this one when you read it, Jess! :)

    Have a fabulous week!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *grabby fingers* YESSSS!!! I cannot wait for this one either!! It's Colleen Hoover for crying out loud!!

    Amazing pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colleen Hoover??? 'Nough said....

    I'm sure this will be just as amazing as the other books that I've read by her :) Great pick, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.