Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Jumble Your Genres Reading Challenge: November- Historical Fiction

By 1:00 AM ,


So this year Readers Live A Thousand Lives, Corrie The Book Crazed Girl, and Lovin' Los Libros have teamed up to host the Jumble Your Genres Reading Challenge! For this challenge, the goal is to mix up the genres/categories we read. We have all had those times when we have gotten stuck in the genre/category we are currently reading and read nothing else for a while. The goal here is to mix that up! Each month we will feature a different genre/category and the goal is to read and review one book or more in that genre/category during that month. This month we are focusing on Historical Fiction. If you want to find out more and join in, go sign up here.


I don't read much historical fiction sadly, but I have enjoyed the following:
 






 




 
Dark Triumph and Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
 
(I might even reread the first book Grave Mercy if I have time too!)










You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I don't read a lot of historical fiction either but I think that's because it's not too common in YA. I definitely recommend Prisoner of Night and Fog if you haven't gotten around to it yet! And I adored Dark Triumph and Mortal Heart. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picks! I also see some that I need to read! I do hope you enjoy the books you picked to read for this month! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh man I'm dying to get started on the Grave Mercy books! They sound sooo good!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.