Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #56

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!


This week I am featuring one of my all-time favorite bands O.A.R.! For my birthday this past weekend, I actually went and saw them live along with Andy Grammer here in Nashville. SUCH a great show! It's been about 10 years since I've seen them last, and they are still jamming out and bringing down the house!
  
Artist: O.A.R.
Album: The Rockville LP
Released: June 10, 2014
Favorite Songs: Two Hands Up, Peace, Favorite Song
 
 
 
 
 
Track Listing:
 
1. Two Hands Up
2. We'll Pick Up Where We Left Off
3. Peace
4. The Element
5. Favorite Song
6. So Good So Far
7. The Architect
8. Place to Hide
9. Caroline the Wrecking Ball
10. I Will Find You
 
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.