I Mustache You Some Questions
I was tagged by Danielle at Love at First Page!
Four names people call me other than my real name:
1. "Ms. Mangi/Señorita/Miss Señorita"- All are variations from my students. The last one is quite humorous as they're just saying Miss Miss. Haha.
2. "Worm"- UGH. I somehow earned this nickname in elementary school on the monkey bars or something. I don't even really remember why or how, but it stuck all through high school by certain friends.
3. "Tater"- As in 'mashed tater'. It's no secret I love mashed potatoes, so my best friend's family starting calling me that.
4. "Punky"- My mom used to call me Punky when I was little. I think it was because I loved watching Punky Brewster? I'm not sure. LOL.
Four jobs I've had:
1. Kid Check at Chuck-E-Cheese's. WORST. JOB. EVER. It was so boring. I had to stamp kids' and parents' hands as they came in and check them on the way out. I still remember this guy sending his kid brother in to ask me out. AWKWARD.
2. Before I started teaching, I worked in drug testing. It was a desk job where I processed drug test results and occasionally translated calls for those who didn't speak English.
3. I worked at Chic-Fil-A and TJMaxx in high school. Chic-Fil-A wasn't so bad because it wasn't your typical gross fast food joint. There was a guy my age there and we didn't get along so well- I ended up quitting because he and I got into it after he was talking shit about me to the kitchen workers. ALL of my friends worked at TJMaxx, so I had a blast. We used to hang out in the parking lot long after the store closed because we just all got along so well.
4. Now I'm a Spanish teacher. Woo-hoo. LOL.
Four movies I would/have watched more than once:
1. Star Wars- I can't even tell you how many times I've watched the original three. I became a HUGE Star Wars fan in middle school. I have read quite a few of the Extended Universe books and I'm hoping the next movies don't suck as bad as the last three did.
2. Pride & Prejudice (Keira Knightley version) I just love this movie so much. It makes my heart incredibly happy and I just swoon over Darcy every. single. time.
3. Empire Records- Sigh. This movie makes me long for the good ol' days of the late 90's.
4. Across the Universe- I love the Beatles and I love musicals. I also love Jim Sturgess.
Four books I'd recommend:
1. The Fate series by Heather Lyons
2. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
3. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
4. Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach
Four places I have lived:
1. Syracuse, NY
2. Spring Hill, TN
3. Knoxville, TN
4. Murfreesboro, TN
Four places I have been:
1. Europe (Italy, France, England, Ireland)
2. New York City, New York
3. San Diego, California
4. The Gulf of Mexico, AL and FL (Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Panama City, Clearwater....)
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Seattle, WA ;)
2. Urbino, Italy
3. New Zealand (A girl I went to HS with just did The Lord of the Rings tour and I'm green with envy)
4. On the farm at Bonnaroo
Four things I don't eat:
1. Many vegetables. I really only like green beans, cauliflower, and broccoli.
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican. I can eat it every single day. (CHIPOTLE)
2. Mashed potatoes
4. Fried Haddock/Grouper w/ fried clam strips
Four TV shows that I watch:
Ones I repeat watch:
Four things I am looking forward to this year (2015):
1. UtopYA Con
2. I'm hoping to get a new job in a new location.
3. Taylor Swift/Vance Joy concert
4. SUMMER and not teaching.
Four things I'm always saying:
1. "I can't even..."
2. "Is this real life right now?"
3. "Sienténse, Silencio, Chicos..."
4. "That's legit."
Four People I Tag:
1. Nereyda at Mostly YA Book Obsessed
2. Teresa at Readers Live a 1000 Lives
3. Sheri at Tangled Up in Books
4. Kim at kimberlyfayereads