Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #71

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
I cannot even believe I haven't featured Fitz and the Tantrums for a Music Monday yet! What is this?! I LOVE Fitz. Their music always makes me want to dance, and I had a dance party in my computer chair while listening as I was making this post. :) I saw them live in 2012 and they were awesome. I saw Fitz walking and I totally chickened out in running over to meet him. I am still mad at myself for that. Anyway- one more week until Spring Break for me, so some upbeat, fun music is just the way to start the week!




Artist: Fitz and the Tantrums
Album: More Than Just a Dream
Released: May 7, 2013
Favorite Tracks: Out of My League, Break the Walls, The Walker, Fools Gold, Last Raindrop




Track Listing:

1. Out Of My League
2. Break the Walls
3. The Walker
4. Spark
5. 6am
6. Fools Gold
7. Keepin Our Eyes Out
8. Last Raindrop
9. House On Fire
10. The End
11. Get Away
12. MerryGoRound





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.