Harry Potter Spells Book Tag
I am super excited to have been tagged by the lovely Kim from Kimberlyfayereads to do this book tag she and BookNerd Betsy created together! I am such a HP fangirl, so I knew I had to do this one! Mad props to Kim for the awesome graphics!
Here we go!
1. An upcoming release you wish you could get your hands on right now.
I am a huge fan of this new series by Emma Chase and I love the friends to lovers trope, so I can't wait to read Brent's story!
2. Favorite Series Starter
I adored Sanctum by Sarah Fine! I loved how different it was and I am completely in love with Malachi.
3. A book that gave you all the warm fuzzies.
I adored Emmy and Oliver! They were so precious together and I loved the relationship that developed between them.
4. A book that made you ugly cry.
I don't really ugly cry at books. But for some reason, I remember tears streaming down my face as I read this one. I think I just empathized with Kate and everything she felt I felt equally so.
5. Bookish hero or heroine you want around to protect you in real life.
Ghost all the way. I loved how he was so much more than meets the eye. And he's super hot too so I wouldn't mind having him around for eye candy.
6. A book you intentionally spoiled for yourself.
Yeah, there was no way I wasn't going to spoil myself with this one. I HAD to know ahead of time what happened or I wouldn't have been able to deal.
7. A book you wish you could make everyone read because you loved it so much.
I flipping love this book so hard. College NA at its finest folks.
8. A book or series you wish never ended.
I could have read about Brent, Ivy, Violet, and the crew forever. Seriously.
9. A book with an uplifting ending or message.
This is absolutely one of my favorite second chance romances and I just had so many feels while reading.
10. A book you wish you could forget you ever read.
This book was such a huge disappointment. And a waste of time. The only thing I liked about it was the epilogue. And the fact it was over.
11. An author whose books always get you out of a slump.
Aven's books always just warm my heart and put the biggest smile on my face. I can always count on them to make me happy.
12. A swoon-worthy hero or heroine.
Lord freaking Hector. That man slays me every time.
"Don't you see, Elisa? I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little."
13. A book that caused you to stop doing all other things until you finished it.
I was pretty obsessed with reading this book. I also wanted to savor it, so I read it super slowly. But I didn't have anything else on my mind at the time.
14. A book that was painful to read (for whatever reason) or broke you.
Specifically the last novella, The Assassin and the Empire. *sniffle* Even thought I knew it was coming, it was still a shot to the heart.
15. A book that had you laughing out loud.
I'm so glad I read this at home. I was cackling and could not stop laughing at pretty much every thing that came out of Drew Evans' mouth.
16. A book that made you want to send it (or your e-reader) flying.
Screw this book, y'all.
17. Bookish world you wish you could visit.
Sweet, Texas. I absolutely love the small town charm, the sexy cowboys, and the amazing people.
18. A book with a shocking twist or ending.
Holy shit I never saw that twist coming. I definitely need to go back and reread and see if there were clues all along. (I'm sure there were.)
19. A character death that destroyed you.
Yeah, I was wrecked. Thanks Richelle Mead for that.
20. Best series conclusion.
I am always so scared of series enders lately, but this one completely rocked my world.
Whew! I had a blast doing this tag! I am tagging the following to do this too:
Wendy @ Book Scents
Danielle @ Love at First Page
Teresa @ Readers Live a 1000 Lives
Sheri @ Tangled Up in Books
Danielle @ What Danielle Did Next
And anyone else who loves Harry Potter as much as I do!