Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Harry Potter Spells Book Tag

By 8:00 AM

I am super excited to have been tagged by the lovely Kim from Kimberlyfayereads to do this book tag she and BookNerd Betsy created together! I am such a HP fangirl, so I knew I had to do this one! Mad props to Kim for the awesome graphics!
 
Here we go!
 
1. An upcoming release you wish you could get your hands on right now.
 
 
I am a huge fan of this new series by Emma Chase and I love the friends to lovers trope, so I can't wait to read Brent's story!
 
2. Favorite Series Starter
 
 
I adored Sanctum by Sarah Fine! I loved how different it was and I am completely in love with Malachi.
 
3. A book that gave you all the warm fuzzies.
 

I adored Emmy and Oliver! They were so precious together and I loved the relationship that developed between them.
 
4. A book that made you ugly cry.
 

I don't really ugly cry at books. But for some reason, I remember tears streaming down my face as I read this one. I think I just empathized with Kate and everything she felt I felt equally so.
 
5. Bookish hero or heroine you want around to protect you in real life.
 

Ghost all the way. I loved how he was so much more than meets the eye. And he's super hot too so I wouldn't mind having him around for eye candy.
 
6. A book you intentionally spoiled for yourself.
 
 
Yeah, there was no way I wasn't going to spoil myself with this one. I HAD to know ahead of time what happened or I wouldn't have been able to deal.
 
7. A book you wish you could make everyone read because you loved it so much.
 

I flipping love this book so hard. College NA at its finest folks.
 
8. A book or series you wish never ended.
 

I could have read about Brent, Ivy, Violet, and the crew forever. Seriously.
 
 
9. A book with an uplifting ending or message.
 

This is absolutely one of my favorite second chance romances and I just had so many feels while reading.
 
10. A book you wish you could forget you ever read.
 

This book was such a huge disappointment. And a waste of time. The only thing I liked about it was the epilogue. And the fact it was over.
 
11. An author whose books always get you out of a slump.
 

Aven's books always just warm my heart and put the biggest smile on my face. I can always count on them to make me happy.
 
12. A swoon-worthy hero or heroine.
 
 
Lord freaking Hector. That man slays me every time.
"Don't you see, Elisa? I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little."
 
13. A book that caused you to stop doing all other things until you finished it.
 

I was pretty obsessed with reading this book. I also wanted to savor it, so I read it super slowly. But I didn't have anything else on my mind at the time.
 
14. A book that was painful to read (for whatever reason) or broke you.
 

Specifically the last novella, The Assassin and the Empire. *sniffle* Even thought I knew it was coming, it was still a shot to the heart.
 
15. A book that had you laughing out loud.
 

I'm so glad I read this at home. I was cackling and could not stop laughing at pretty much every thing that came out of Drew Evans' mouth.
 
16. A book that made you want to send it (or your e-reader) flying.
 

Screw this book, y'all.
 
17. Bookish world you wish you could visit.
 

Sweet, Texas. I absolutely love the small town charm, the sexy cowboys, and the amazing people.
 
18. A book with a shocking twist or ending.
 

Holy shit I never saw that twist coming. I definitely need to go back and reread and see if there were clues all along. (I'm sure there were.)
 
19. A character death that destroyed you.
 

Yeah, I was wrecked. Thanks Richelle Mead for that.
 
20. Best series conclusion.
 

I am always so scared of series enders lately, but this one completely rocked my world.
 
Whew! I had a blast doing this tag! I am tagging the following to do this too:
 
Wendy @ Book Scents
Danielle @ Love at First Page
 
And anyone else who loves Harry Potter as much as I do!
 
 
 


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. This is such a fun book tag. I think I have to participate. I haven't read Tangled, but recently I read Sustained and loved that one. I love books that make me laugh so Tangled is a must for me. I also really want to read the Sweet Texas books. I've heard such good things and I love small town romances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW FUN! I love the movies so much (I've never read the books...). I so agree with Walking Disaster, I DNF that book, it was terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well! I've just realized I have A LOT of reading to do haha! I can only agree with 3 of them because they're the only ones I've read. Well sort of Walking Disaster one as well but I didn't have such strong angry feelings towards it as you :D Yay!! I'm so excited to do this ty for tagging me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cute tag, I love it! I need to start the new Emma Chase series, I feel like a new book comes out every 6 months!

    And I've been avoiding A Bitter Kingdom because I couldn't visualize Hector/Elissa. I'll read it though, I must!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO excited to do this! Such a fun idea for a tag! And I finally got around to The Assassins Blade recently and it broke me too. I kept putting it off because I knew it would hurt and it really did. Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I'm glad you loved this. :) We had a blast creating it.

    Appealed, yes! I need it so badly. I still need to read Emmy & Oliver. Zack definitely made me tear up a bit. But that's not unusual for me. I'm an emotional reader. Haha. Ghost! I loved him. I still need to read Heather Lyons series. I have all of them, I just need the time! The Deal really is college NA at its finest. Damn I loved everything about that book. I really need to read Megan's book. Apparently I never downloaded my ARC... so I bought a copy. I think it's on deck. Oh, JM. Walking Disaster didn't piss me off as much as Beautiful Wedding, when she basically made a lie out of their relationship, but I am so freaking done with all her books. I really need to read Sarah J. Maas. Maybe when they're all out... Tangled was wonderful. I need to finish the series. All the Bright Places? Nope. I was tempted by it, flipped to the back in the bookstore and promptly put it on my "not even if you paid me" list. Sweet, Texas. There's nothing like it! Gah I really need to read M. Leighton, too. I absolutely adore her, but I've yet to actually finish but one of her books. Richelle Mead was kind of evil. And Into the Still Blue? I was so freaking terrified of reading it, but I LOVED IT.

    Whew. I had a lot to say. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Thank you for tagging me. <3
    I agree with so many of these choices! Into the Still Blue is one of my favorite conclusions ever. People don't talk about it enough! We should totally move to Sweet together so we can find some hot cowboys to love us. :D Hector, Ghost, Emmy & Oliver, Sactume.. love! And I can't wait for Appealed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo can't wait to do this one! Thanks for tagging me! Awesome choices, have added a bunch to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I CAN'T WAIT TO DO THIS TAG! :)

    LORD HECTOR OF MY HEART! <3 Emmy and Oliver totally was just so sweet. Agreed about Sanctum! But omg I still need to finish the series. I'm so glad I read the deal! I loved it so much! (I just bought the mistake today!) I thought into the still blue was such a great series ender too. I need to read the Sweet books too! I have like four of them when they were all on sale!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.