Tasty Tuesday #34
Hey guys! I'm back again with another Tasty Tuesday!
I do alter my recipes to fit my own tastes, so please also feel free to refer back to the original recipe at the bottom of the post to see what I may have eliminated.
Most of my recipes are Weight Watcher friendly, but don't let that scare you away. They are actually really good. I've also found some great websites like Skinny Kitchen and Skinny Taste that I use a lot too. Most of my recipes have some kick to them, so if you are not a big spicy person, adjust the spices to better fit your tastes. OH. And all of the meals I cook are really easy to prepare. I'm not big on difficult meals.
Today I am featuring:
Chicken with Stuffing
-4 chicken breasts
-1 box of chicken flavored stuffing
-1 can of cream of chicken soup
-1/2 can of milk
1. Prepare stuffing according to instructions on box.
2. Place chicken in casserole dish and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. Whisk cream of chicken soup and 1/2 can of milk in a small bowl.
4. Pour over top of chicken breasts.
5. Top with stuffing.
6. Bake in the oven at 375 for 30 minutes (or until chicken is no longer pink)
I realize this isn't a very Weight Watcher friendly recipe, but I have had a cold this past weekend and have felt really crappy, so I was craving some comfort type food.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Recipe taken from: my aunt? I think? LOL. I don't know where she got it.