Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Review: Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead

By 12:21 PM , , , ,

Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy #5)
    by: Richelle Mead

Publication Date: May 18, 2010
Publisher: Razorbill
Genre: Paranormal
Age Group: Young Adult
Source: Borrowed from the Library
Page Count: 489 pages
Order Links: Amazon | B&N
My Rating: 4/5 stars

Dimitri gave Rose the ultimate choice. But she chose wrong...

After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri's birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir's-and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can't wait for their real lives beyond the Academy's iron gates to begin. But Rose's heart still aches for Dimitri, and she knows he's out there, somewhere.

She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true. Dimitri has tasted her blood, and now he is hunting her. And this time he won't rest until Rose joins him... forever.

              -goodreads.com description


After Rose's time in Russia, she is now back at St. Vlad's. She begins to spend more and more time with Adrian, but Dimitri is never far from her mind. I wanted to hate Adrian because I didn't want Rose to be with anyone but Dimitri, but I just couldn't. Behind the snark, the sass, the bad boy image, Adrian is a freaking good guy and I ended up really liking him. I am still Team Dimitri though, even after the end of the book where I wanted to kick him in the face.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.